Search

Sunday, September 29, 2013

MQRB: Sunday 9/29


If you ask me, not really much happened today, probably due to the fact that most of the time we were cast in an awkward silence staring at the board, wondering what would happen next. Unfortunately, most of the excitement was saved till the end of the quest, when we rushed like maniacs to achieve something last minute.

We were visited by an alien ship. Obviously, we had something it needed because it scanned our planet thoroughly for a specific life form. Apparently, it was the Supreme Humanoid (referred in my previous posts as Cosmic Ape). The ship shortly afterward abducted one of my incarnations and sent them to the Mansion Worlds Desert where a strange bounty hunter looking like a giant police officer stepped out and began questioning me. After a quick back and forth conversation, the bounty hunter seemed dissatisfied with me and returned to his ship. He then journeyed to the Water Lands where he accessed the Edentian Library and used its knowledge to piece together an organic copy of Red Bulk Smash!!! Red Bulk Smash then moved into barrier position, guarding the library entrance and furthermore prohibiting travel to other worlds. Carrying the Supreme Humanoid, we stunned Red Bulk Smash and passed him. We journeyed to the Mansion Worlds Desert where we met with Big Bad Rhino, the Bounty Hunter, and Supreme Humanoid's brother. They locked us in and requested for the Supreme Humanoid. We struck up a bet that if Merick survived the Ball Deflecting challenge (dodged 10 balls thrown at him) they would let us free, but if he failed, we would give them the Supreme Humanoid. Merick lost, unfortunately, and so my warrior incarnation, in a fit of anger, threw the Supreme Humanoid at Big Bad, knocking him to the ground. After all, they didn't say what form I had to hand him over in. ;-) Anyway, Merick revived himself and tried to make them hand back the Supreme Humanoid, but they refused, of course, and left in their ship. Luckily, my warrior grabbed a hold of the ship just in time and caused it to crash. The Hiddeon jumped on my warrior. My warrior pushed it off him and onto the ship. Merick, still inside, was crushed along with Big Bad. Then, Wuda arrived in the scene. I asked her if she would be my Cosmic Master and she said she would accept me as long as I completed a mission. The mission was to sever Princess Skitza's (a shadow lord) control over the spiders which where invading the Water Lands. I did so and became her newest apprentice...





No comments:

Post a Comment