Search

Sunday, October 6, 2013

MQRB: Sunday 10/6

Due to my congestion, there were many things I could not take part in. Dueling with lightsabers was not one of them. :-) I managed to hold off Eden for over 2 minutes today which I am very proud of myself for. I have never been able to perform such a feat! 

A new character was introduced in the game today. A one so disgusting and cruel. One so sour and obnoxious. Annoying and a sore loser (did I mention disgusting (he's basically a skeleton ugh)). Nemesis, the disgusting son of two disgusting people (here is proof that ugliness does pass down through genes). Nameless One, I hope u read this post and I hope you struggle in the suitcase to get at me and I hope you fail. Nemesis, no matter how much you have trained him, will be brought to his knees and slowly skinned alive (that is skin his bones because he has no skin). Speaking of which, he has no heart either. A sore loser he is. Afraid to lose to a Light Being which he did and used a forbidden ability to cover up the fact he is a complete failure. His existence is a failure. His parent's existences are failures!!!! Anyway, enough with the ranting...

Wuda, I suppose, thought I improved well enough at the Phoenix Sword Stance and sent me on a mission to retrieve 3 samples of Unbendium to plate my Sword of Destiny with. I did so and when I arrived back from Titanus, Wuda discovered a possible way to quicken the process of making my body a physical form. If I were to challenge Nemesis, my will/courage would increase to the point in which I would be able to maintain a physical form and all my incarnations. I defeated Nemesis in battle, but being the sore loser he is, he tracked me down and defeated me in battle after I dropped my ligtsaber in our first clash. My incarnation which fought Nemesis was captured and sent to Zombaus where it was thrown into a cage. With the gracious help of Amanda and April, I escaped. 

What happens next I do not know. We must wait till Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment