Search

Sunday, October 27, 2013

MQRB - 10/27

Today was a orkmania, literally. At the beginning of the quest, Judee gave me a recording from Teacher Bo which could only be activated once I fused it with a pure Gamma crystal. I found one underground at Nemesis's underground science laboratory. I broke into a room containing five pure Gamma Crystals which if used with the recording. The message gave me a series of procedures to complete the assigned mission. I did so and during one of my procedures, I met an Orc Sorceress who admired me so much sp that she knocked me out and attempted to clone my DNA. Once I had completed the assigned mission, I communicated with her and asked her if she would like to meet me in the Earth Kingdom. She did so and I questioned her. She said she had searched through Nemesis's archives and found me. She said she had been studying me for thousands of years and her dream was to rule the world beside me. She then gained the loyalty of the other orcs who began to follow me. We promptly took over the Earth Kingdom and along with it formed an Orkanisation (get it? haha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment