Search

Monday, October 14, 2013

MQ Lomita: Saturday, 10/12.

What fun it is to have an apprentice assigned to you. In my case, it meant receiving a nice workout I haven't had in a while. Specifically, I walked the entire way to Zombaus instead of performing some of my tricky magic. Frankly, I am happy I did so, for I am beginning to see the benefits of walking instead of using energy. For one, I have derived pleasure from walking as I know I have reaped the benefits by working hard.

Our main mission today was to intercept a crystal recently excavated in Zombaus which Nemesis ordered be brought to him to strengthen his powers in one way or another. As usual, we were divided into two task forces. My apprentice and I traveled to Zombaus to find out when exactly the crystal would be transported to Titanus to be registered. At least, that was the plan. But, of course, nothing ever EVER turns out as planned in Mastery Quest. This occasion is no exeption. Instead of blending into Zombaus, we stood out more than ever to the extent where we actually faced three Nameless Sisters carrying the crystal!! They did not say something sinisterly stupid and then blend a shadow attack into their speech (thank god! It's a cliche movement among shadow lords). Instead, they asked me to take the crystal and they moved aside. I thought this was too good to be true (YOU THINK!!!) and I questioned them. They told me Princess Skitza would be more than happy to let me deliver the crystal instead of putting forth the effort herself (shadow lords are lazy like that). Just them, I received a message from JJ telling me Teacher Bo insisted I immediately report to Titanus. I had obviously fallen into a trap. My suspicions were verified when this overly ambitious shadow lord wannabe sees me and mutters something like, "Oh yeah. I'm gonna make Shadow Lord for sure now." The next thing I know, he has a couple Zombies under his control and he orders them to attack me! I quickly blasted them back/knocked them out. Poor guy. 

When I arrived on Titanus, I was warmly welcomed by the Bulk Tribe who's eyes started glowing red. I do a stupid thing and ask them why their eyes are glowing red and they start beating me up. I survive the attack and I summon my giant incarnation who beats up all three of the bulk tribe members. They protect with their energy. They protect repeatedly until my giant is out of energy and then my wizard gets into the fight with his monumental energy (well maybe not monumental but a reasonable amount) and knocks them out. Turns out, I fell into another trap fighting them. The Crystal was already well on its way past my incarnations and almost to the Titanus Communication Crystal. Luckily, JJ had a giant stationed baracading all passageways. The shadow lords found a way out as usual by touching the Hiddeon's heart and quickly escaping. The Hiddeon blamed JJ's Giant for the assault and ferociously attacked him. One giant out. Mine was the last one standing. To keep it short, I destroyed all three Shadow Lords transporting the crystal and took it. I then brought it to Wuda who had suggested earlier she might be able to materialize my mental form with it. After much strenuous exercise, I obtained a physical Cosmicly-infused form!!! Yay!!!!!! But I'm not just a Cosmicly-infused Light Being now. No...I'm something much more.....more powerful, more ferocious, and bigger than ever before.......all hail to Anthony, the Cosmic Giant!!!!!!*

*JK. Not about me being a giant, but you don't REALLY have to hail to me. Not if you don't want to at least. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment