Search

Sunday, October 20, 2013

MQRB: Sunday 10/20

I absolutely LOVE being a Cosmic Giant. It's provides convenient travel (although the Tardises have now been released publicly) and powerful abilities. However, exercising my giant's full potential was not what I spent most of the quest doing. In fact, I spent the time increasing my power. Not my giant's power but my cosmic power. I did so by deciphering a Cosmic Scroll which took close to an hour (it was well worth it though). My power wasn't immediately increased, but I was told how to, which I will be most dedicatedly working on to complete. After the scroll was deciphered, I materialized in Titanus (a faulty choice) where I had to immediately enter a Tardis to travel to Earth. Unfortunately, I didn't have the 4 energy crystals required to travel. So, I spoke to a few Bananopolis citizens who graciously lends me 8 energy crystals (the other four were for a down payment for future negotiations). I traveled to Earth where I overheard a conversation between Merick and Nemesis. Nemesis had given Merick four orcs to travel with to Titanus. Then, Nemesis told Merick to order them in square formation which would set up a negative energy field around the being they surrounded. Nemesis told Merick to capture a Bulk Child. I preceded to warn the Bulk Children, but they still fell into Merick's trap. I had to save the captured Bulk Child which had been forced underground to experiment on. I shapeshifted into a smaller form to fit inside the tunnel that lead underground, and quite easily saved the Bulk Child. When I brought him back to the Bulk Tribe, they thanked me and allowed me free passage in Titanus.

I apologize if I am not writing as much as you would like. There are many things I have to omit because they involve private cosmic business. 

- Cosmic Giant Anthony

2 comments: